Sunday, July 1, 2007



Hi, 2 more photos, both of my studio in progress. Excuse the mess for I am still in the process of organizing and figuring out what placement is best. The one photo of my work area over looks the lake, to the left of that is 2 large windows overlooking the yard and sauna and moving more to the left is 1 bay window overlooking the front yard, greenhouse area. The second photo is the entrance leading from the studio into our master and the rest of the house.

It's raining and beautiful out. John just got home from working today, he's enjoying his job even though it can be a tad monotenous. I think he just loves handling all of the fish and learning about the different species. :0) Take care. M

3 comments:

Dan Stokley said...

Love the house!! Love the portrait of Greg... You are all making my want level rise to come visit you all.. Great talking to you the other night Greg...

mike kiriluk said...

hey mary anne...have been blogging along with ya...some adventure...envy is oozing out of everyone of me corpuscular pores...have time and tides sitting here in front of me and hope to someday get it inta da mail...couldn't help but notice your color chart sitting on da windowsill of your studio...rios would be so proud...love and warm cookies...

Kenai Alaska Or Bust! said...

Mike I thought I would never hear from you. You like that fancy colorchart do you? :) Now, no envy oozing-we don't need to get a visual of that... :) You made me a copy of the dvd? Oh, if I were there I'd give you a GREAT BIG HUG!
Thanks so much for thinking of me, I'm constantly on the lookout for cool Mike things on the beach here. You never know right. Take care M.

Dan, Whenever your ready, let us know, we'd love to have you. M.