Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Have we been hijacked?

Have we been? You know, just 5 days ago when I put our art website address on the blog under 'favorite links', our website was there. Today we find out some recording studio has taken it's place?!#%# That sucks! Maryann, being the investigator that she is, is on the job as we speak. Some kind of spacial anomoly, or warp in the space/time continuim has left us websiteless. It is annoying, and we will get it fixed as soon as possible. So stay tuned. My finger is doing great. I no longer have good reason to fly the birdie, but I will manage. Other than that I put in a 12 hour day today.....oye.....and am dead beat, as tommorow may well be the same. It is getting quit cool in the morning. Down to 29 this morning when I woke, and I don't think it got above 50 today. The sun is breaking horizon at 8:05AM now, and setting around 8:30PM. We are loosing light, but we are ready, man! Anyways, this is short because I am wanting to go to bed. The most exciting thing that happened to me today....I got to bring Taco Bell to Maryann for dinner at the Hotel, and we ate together in the lobby between guests and the phone ringing. Not really too romantic, but sure was nice! Can't think of anything better than time spent with her. Goodnight for now, and have a good tommorrow. Oh, the D.E.C. man is coming out tommorrow for a re-inspection. Ha, hee, ha.....

No comments: