Sunday, October 16, 2011

A little eye candy.

As promised, here are the first of many pics I will post of dad and mines' trip into the bush back in August.  The next few posts will take you to places that are only accessible by float plane, and are some of the most secluded and beautiful scenery I have ever seen.  Some of these, at least the obvious aerials, were taken from the plane window, so the quality is a little obscured, but gives detail to some spectacular glacier and alluvial flow as well as untouched beauty as far as the lens would let me see.  Enjoy!















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

talking about goose bumps on your arms. what a trip.

Empty Nester said...

Wow! It's as stunningly beautiful as I always thought it was!

oliviadog said...

It surpasses any thing I could have imagined (and that is sayin' something). I bet the air is so clean your head tingles.

Curtisha said...

Absolutely beautiful. I miss Alaska. I live there several years ago in Anchorage, Alaska. Thanks for sharing the pics!

fred from nashville said...

what great photos!

Miss Sylvia Brooklyn-Smith said...

Thank you for posting pictures of these spectacular views!